Resolutions from 1,359 to 11,925 triangles
SpeedTree 8 SPM
White Spruce Species Pack
- 5 Desktop and 1 Hero SPM file with leaf clusters
- 2k PBR leaf textures, 4k PBR leaf clusters, 4k PBR bark textures
- Tuned wind and LOD transitions
- Infinite seasonal variations in the SpeedTree Modeler
This tree package includes a wide variety of a species in height and age.
Want a discount? Become a member.
The White Spruce (Picea glauca) is a species of spruce native to the northern temperate and boreal forests in North America. Picea glauca was originally native from central Alaska all through the east, across southern/central Canada to the Avalon Peninsula in Newfoundland. It now has become naturalized southward into the far northern United States border states like Montana, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine; there is also an isolated population in the Black Hills of South Dakota and Wyoming. It is also known as Canadian spruce, skunk spruce, cat spruce, Black Hills spruce, western white spruce, Alberta white spruce, and Porsild spruce.
- White Spruce, 6 model SPM files in desktop and hero resolutions
- Multiple cluster SPM files
- Unlimited seasonal variations using seasons slider and curves
- Full set of PBR leaf and bark textures (2k leaf textures, 4k leaf cluster textures, and 4k bark textures)
- Tuned wind animation
- Defined LOD settings
Use of this product is subject to the terms of the SpeedTree Model Library Component End User License Agreement.