Haunted SpeedTree (UE4)
A Haunted Tree in various resolutions. 6 complete models!
They’re drop-in ready for UE 4.3 or higher, or you can subscribe to the SpeedTree Modeler to tweak, randomize, or edit to your exact specifications.
Haunted SpeedTree (Scaryashellius)
Haunted SpeedTree is a nightmare of ragged branches, scaly bark, and tentacled roots. Available with and without webs, it’s perfect for adding sinister vegetation to graveyards, brooding forests, abandoned homes etc.
- Web/no-web versions in hero resolution
- Web/no-web versions in desktop resolution
- Web/no-web versions in mobile resolution
- 3 leaf map maker SPM files (utilities for easily creating and adjusting leaf-group textures, Modeler subscription needed)
- 9 high-resolution diffuse maps
- 9 high-resolution normal maps
What makes SpeedTree models so special? How many features are packed into each model? Details here.
- Hero, desktop, and mobile resolutions
- Tuned lightmap UVs for UE4, all LODs
- Collision objects
- Tuned LOD transitions
- Tuned wind effects
- Preset ambient occlusion
- Leaf map maker SPM files
- Branch seam blending used
Want to create limitless variations of these trees or tweak them in any way? A Modeler subscription will get the job done.
Use of this product is subject to the terms of the SpeedTree Model Library Components End User License Agreement.
This product is intended for use with Unreal Engine 4 Subscription and will function properly only with that software (specifically, version 4.3 or newer). This product is not a mesh or standalone asset, and cannot be used to create or export a mesh or standalone asset. It can be modified only with the SpeedTree for UE4 Modeler.