**For use with Unity 5 beta and newer only**
Sago Palm (Cycas revoluta)
Sago ‘Palms’ aren’t palms at all but are actually cycads, native to Japan. Sago Palms grow very close to the ground unless very old. This species is the most popular of all cycads because of its pleasing symmetry and large flowers.
- One single version in hero resolution
- One single and one cluster version in desktop resolution
- One single and one cluster version in mobile resolution
- 28 high-resolution diffuse, normal, and specular maps
What makes SpeedTree models so special? How many features are packed into each model? Details here.
- Hero, desktop, and mobile resolutions
- Collision objects
- Tuned LOD transitions
- Tuned wind effects
- Preset ambient occlusion
- Branch seam blending used
Want to create limitless variations of these trees or tweak them in any way? A Modeler subscription will get the job done.
Use of this product is subject to the terms of the SpeedTree Model Library Components End User License Agreement.
This product is intended for use with Unity 5 Subscription and will function properly only with that software (specifically, version 5 beta or newer). This product is not a mesh or standalone asset, and cannot be used to create or export a mesh or standalone asset. It can be modified only with the SpeedTree for Unity Modeler.