**For use with Unity 5 beta and newer only**
Acacia (Faidherbia albida)
This thorny tree is native to the Middle East and Africa. It is highly resistant to drought due to its deep tap root. The Acacia provides many resources from raising livestock to medical treatments.
- One full and one bare version in hero resolution
- One full and one bare version in desktop resolution
- One full and one bare version in mobile resolution
- 33 high-resolution diffuse, normal, and specular maps
- 6 leaf map maker SPM files (utilities for easily creating and adjusting leaf-group textures, Modeler subscription needed)
What makes SpeedTree models so special? How many features are packed into each model? Details here.
- Hero, desktop, and mobile resolutions
- Seasonal variations
- Collision objects
- Tuned LOD transitions
- Tuned wind effects
- Preset ambient occlusion
- Leaf map maker SPM files
- Branch seam blending used
Want to create limitless variations of these trees or tweak them in any way? A Modeler subscription will get the job done.
Use of this product is subject to the terms of the SpeedTree Model Library Components End User License Agreement.
This product is intended for use with Unity 5 Subscription and will function properly only with that software (specifically, version 5 beta or newer). This product is not a mesh or standalone asset, and cannot be used to create or export a mesh or standalone asset. It can be modified only with the SpeedTree for Unity Modeler.