Windows, MacOSX, Linux
SpeedTree® 7 Modeler for UE4
$19.00 / month
Use the SpeedTree Modeler to tweak SpeedTree assets or build a new, fully-UE4-ready species from the ground up, for $19 USD per month. Lighting, wind effects, LOD, much much more!
If you wish to renew your subscription or change billing methods, you can do this on your account dashboard
SpeedTree® for Games, the vegetation software making AAA games great since 2003, has come to Unreal Engine 4 Subscription! Featuring our unique, award-winning combination of procedural plus hand-modeling approach, SpeedTree is a design package powerful enough to meet virtually any vegetation modeling requirement, from architectural backgrounds to Academy Award®-winning visual effects. Feature highlights (hyperlinks go to relevant SpeedTree docs pages):
- UE4-specific lightmap UV generation; create tunable, flawless lightmaps
- Scalable wind effects, including Wind Wizard
- Seamless LOD tuning
- Create unlimited variations with one click
- Branch seam blending
- Sub-division surface modeling
- Add collision primitives automatically or manually
- Modeling with mesh forces (e.g. grow trees around or through 3D meshes)
- Sample broadleaf (desktop & mobile resolutions), conifer, palm, and mesh force example trees included
- Much more! See our online Modeler documentation for complete details
Mac OS version available now!
- Your subscription will automatically renew, billing your credit card $19 each month. You may cancel by logging into your SpeedTree store account. You may cancel at anytime during the month and your subscription will continue running until the end of the month.
- Internet connection and 64-bit system required.
- Cost is $19 USD per month. No royalties, per-title or per-platform fees apply.
- We are at present selling the Modeler in one-month increments only. No multi-month or permanent licenses are available. The Modeler will cease to operate at the end of your one-month term, but any trees you create in the Modeler will continue to function properly in UE 4. Your trees and plants will not expire.
- Upon purchase, you will receive access to a download link to the product, which will function for 30 days from the time of purchase, regardless of when you install or actually start using the SpeedTree Modeler.
- If you wish to distribute models you make with this application, a separate agreement with IDV, Inc. is required. Please contact us at [email protected] for details.
- Trees and plants created in the SpeedTree Modeler will operate only in Unreal Engine 4 Subscription. Trees and plants cannot be exported as meshes or used in any other engine, rendering system, or modeling toolset.
- SpeedTree for UE4 Subscription is intended for UE4 Subscription users only.
- Please send SpeedTree/UE4 integration related topics to https://answers.unrealengine.com. SpeedTree Modeler topics may be posted to http://www.speedtree.com/forum.
- If you have questions, are using Unreal Engine 4 Custom or would like to be added to our UE4 Subscription announcement list, please email us at [email protected].