Mobile Marine Package (UE4)
A selection of nine of our marine flora and fauna in mobile resolution (a total of 24 individual models).
They’re drop-in ready for UE 4.3 or higher, or you can subscribe to the SpeedTree Modeler to tweak, randomize, or edit to your exact specifications.
Mobile Marine Package
This is a selection of nine of our marine-based flora and fauna, both freshwater and saltwater, in mobile resolution. At least two models per version or species for a total of 24 models.
- Fan Coral (4 models – Red single, red cluster, blue single, and blue cluster)
- Hydrilla (2 models – Two versions)
- Lance Spearhead (2 models – Single and cluster)
- Lotus Flower (2 models – Single and cluster)
- Purple Sea Urchin (2 models – Single and cluster)
- Seaweed (2 models – Single and cluster)
- Starfish (4 models – Orange, green, and two red)
- Sword Plant (2 models – Single and cluster)
- Tube Sponge (4 models – Orange, green, purple, and cluster)
1. Fan Coral (Leptogorgia sarmentosa)
Also called a ‘Sea Fan’ or Gorgonian, this soft coral is found in tropical seawater. Fan coral anchors itself to sand or mud, unlike most coral. The fan shape maximizes the amount of water that flows through the specimen, increasing food supply.
2. Hydrilla (Hydrilla verticillata)
This invasive species is viewed as a bothersome aquatic weed. Hydrilla can quickly and completely invade bodies of water, creating surface mats.
3. Lance Spearhead (Anubias lanceolata)
Often referred to as Anubias, this aquatic plant is commonly used in aquariums. Lance Spearheads can produce flowers underwater and occur naturally in rivers and streams.
4. Lotus Flower (Nelumbo nucifera)
The lotus is an aquatic flower native to tropical Asia and Queensland, Australia. It is commonly grown in aquatic gardens.
5. Purple Sea Urchin (Strongylocentrotus purpuratus)
The purple sea urchin is a non-vertebrate animal native to the eastern shore of the Pacific Ocean, ranging from Mexico to British Columbia. It grows to approximately 4″ (10 cm) in diameter.
Our take on the ubiquitous underwater foliage.
7. Starfish (Asteroidea)
Starfish or ‘Sea Stars’ are marine invertebrates which exhibit radial symmetry. There are approximately 1,500 species of Starfish that populate the world’s ocean floors, from the intertidal zone to abyssal trenches.
8. Sword Plant (Echinodorus osiris)
This variety of Echinodorus or ‘Burhead’ is native to southern Brazil. Sword Plants are found naturally at the bottom of running rivers.
9. Tube Sponge (Aplysina fistulari)
The tube sponge, an invertebrate, is one of the most common sponges found along coral reef. The tube shape is used to filter water for food, and can add colorful detail to your underwater scenes.
What Files Are Included?
- 24 individual tree models
- 92 unique high-resolution diffuse, normal, and specular maps
What makes SpeedTree models so special? How many features are packed into each model? Details here.
- Tuned lightmap UVs for UE4, all LODs
- Collision objects
- Tuned LOD transitions
- Tuned wind effects
- Preset ambient occlusion
- Leaf map maker SPM files
- Branch seam blending used
Want to create limitless variations of these trees or tweak them in any way? A Modeler subscription will get the job done.
Use of this product is subject to the terms of the SpeedTree Model Library Components End User License Agreement.
This product is intended for use with Unreal Engine 4 Subscription and will function properly only with that software (specifically, version 4.3 or newer). This product is not a mesh or standalone asset, and cannot be used to create or export a mesh or standalone asset. It can be modified only with the SpeedTree for UE4 Modeler.