Mimosa in various resolutions. 12 complete models and 10 leaf map makers!
They’re drop-in ready for UE 4.3 or higher, or you can subscribe to the SpeedTree Modeler to tweak, randomize, or edit to your exact specifications.
Norway Spruce (Albizia julibrissin)
The Mimosa or ‘Silk Tree’ has unique compound leaves that close during night, or on contact with some varieties. The flowers do not have petals, but rather tight clustered stamen that resemble silk threads.
- One full, one flower, one pod, and one bare version in hero resolution
- One full, one flower, one pod, and one bare version in desktop resolution
- One full, one flower, one pod, and one bare version in mobile resolution
- 53 high-resolution diffuse, normal, and specular maps
- 10 leaf map maker SPM files (utilities for easily creating and adjusting leaf-group textures, Modeler subscription needed)
What makes SpeedTree models so special? How many features are packed into each model? Details here.
- Hero, desktop, and mobile resolutions
- Tuned lightmap UVs for UE4, all LODs
- Seasonal variations
- Collision objects
- Tuned LOD transitions
- Tuned wind effects
- Preset ambient occlusion
- Leaf map maker SPM files
- Branch seam blending used
Want to create limitless variations of these trees or tweak them in any way? A Modeler subscription will get the job done.
Use of this product is subject to the terms of the SpeedTree Model Library Components End User License Agreement.
This product is intended for use with Unreal Engine 4 Subscription and will function properly only with that software (specifically, version 4.3 or newer). This product is not a mesh or standalone asset, and cannot be used to create or export a mesh or standalone asset. It can be modified only with the SpeedTree for UE4 Modeler.