UE4 Starter Package
This selection of four trees and plants in desktop resolution is a fair representation of some of our main foliage categories: broadleaves, conifers, shrubs, and grasses or ground cover.
- White Oak (6 models – Summer, Autumn, Winter, Juvenile Summer, Juvenile Autumn, and Juvenile Winter)
- Scots Pine (3 models – Full, Bare, and Winter)
- Snake Weed (6 models)
- Rough Grass (2 models)
1. White Oak (Quercus alba)
A large oak that often grows to have an irregular, wide spreading crown and a stocky base. White oaks are native to all regions of the eastern US.
2. Scots Pine (Pinus sylvestris)
The Scotch or Scots Pine is native to Scotland and can grow up to 25m in height. Scots Pine is used heavily in timber products and is planted commercially for this purpose.
3. Snake Weed (Gutierrezia sarothrae)
This bushy perennial shrub occurs on rocky plains and desert valleys. It exhibits small yellow ray flowers in the fall.
4. Rough Grass (Pao trivialis)
This grass is commonly found in meadows and pastures throughout Britain. Also, this type of grass is perfect for the rough of a golf course.
What Files Are Included?
- 17 individual tree models
- 56 unique high-resolution diffuse, normal, and specular maps
- 3 leaf map maker SPM files (utilities for easily creating and adjusting leaf-group textures, Modeler subscription needed)
What makes SpeedTree models so special? How many features are packed into each model? Details here.
- Tuned lightmap UVs for UE4, all LODs
- Seasonal variations
- Collision objects
- Tuned LOD transitions
- Tuned wind effects
- Preset ambient occlusion
- Leaf map maker SPM files
- Branch seam blending used
Want to create limitless variations of these trees or tweak them in any way? A Modeler subscription will get the job done.
Use of this product is subject to the terms of the SpeedTree Model Library Components End User License Agreement.
This product is intended for use with Unity 5 Subscription and will function properly only with that software (specifically, version 5 beta or newer). This product is not a mesh or standalone asset, and cannot be used to create or export a mesh or standalone asset. It can be modified only with the SpeedTree for Unity Modeler.