Rough Grass (UE4)
Rough Grass in various resolutions and clusters. 6 complete models!
They’re drop-in ready for UE 4.3 or higher, or you can subscribe to the SpeedTree Modeler to tweak, randomize, or edit to your exact specifications.
Rough Grass (Poa trivialis)
This grass is commonly found in meadows and pastures throughout Britain. Also, this type of grass is perfect for the rough of a golf course.
- Two versions in hero resolution (including cluster)
- Two versions in desktop resolution (including cluster)
- Two versions in mobile resolution (including cluster)
- 6 high-resolution diffuse maps
- 6 high-resolution normal maps
What makes SpeedTree models so special? How many features are packed into each model? Details here.
- Hero, desktop, and mobile resolutions
- Tuned lightmap UVs for UE4, all LODs
- Collision objects
- Tuned LOD transitions
- Tuned wind effects
- Preset ambient occlusion
Want to create limitless variations of these trees or tweak them in any way? A Modeler subscription will get the job done.
Use of this product is subject to the terms of the SpeedTree Model Library Components End User License Agreement.
This product is intended for use with Unreal Engine 4 Subscription and will function properly only with that software (specifically, version 4.3 or newer). This product is not a mesh or standalone asset, and cannot be used to create or export a mesh or standalone asset. It can be modified only with the SpeedTree for UE4 Modeler.