European White Birch (UE4)
European White Birch (Betula pendula)
This common European tree (also called Silver Birch) is characterized by its white bark that is spotted with black diamond-shaped marks. The bark color along with its slender and gracefully drooping branches make it a popular ornamental world-wide. The European white birch is a medium-sized deciduous tree, typically reaching heights of 49 to 82 ft (15 to 25 m) with a slender trunk usually under 16 in (40 cm) diameter.
- Summer, autumn, and winter versions in hero resolution
- Summer, autumn, and winter versions in desktop resolution
- Summer, autumn, and winter versions in mobile resolution
- 17 high-resolution diffuse maps
- 16 high-resolution normal maps
- 11 leaf map maker SPM files (utilities for easily creating and adjusting leaf-group textures, Modeler subscription needed)
What makes SpeedTree models so special? How many features are packed into each model? Details here.
- Hero, desktop, and mobile resolutions
- Tuned lightmap UVs for UE4, all LODs
- Seasonal variations
- Collision objects
- Tuned LOD transitions
- Tuned wind effects
- Preset ambient occlusion
- Leaf map maker SPM files
- Branch seam blending used
Want to create limitless variations of these trees or tweak them in any way? A Modeler subscription will get the job done.
Use of this product is subject to the terms of the SpeedTree Model Library Components End User License Agreement.
This product is intended for use with Unreal Engine 4 Subscription and will function properly only with that software (specifically, version 4.3 or newer). This product is not a mesh or standalone asset, and cannot be used to create or export a mesh or standalone asset. It can be modified only with the SpeedTree for UE4 Modeler.