You’ll see more SpeedTree® for Games vegetation than ever this holiday season, with the impressive list of new game releases taking advantage of our latest tech. The environments in these next-gen games showcase SpeedTree’s newest features, and the enhanced realism supported by PlayStation®4 and Xbox One.
The list of holiday game titles featuring SpeedTree include:
- Assassin’s Creed Unity (released November 11th)
- Far Cry 4 (released November 18th)
- Dragon Age Inquisition (released November 18th)
- Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor (released November 18th)
- The Evil Within (released October 14th)
We expect this list to grow as we approach the end of the year, and we plan to share more titles using SpeedTree in the coming weeks. Want to learn more about the real-time vegetation tools used in these games? Go to our SpeedTree for Games features web page.