Scots Pine (Pinus Sylvestris)
The Scotch or Scots Pine is native to Scotland and can grow up to 25m in height. Scots Pine is used heavily in timber products and is planted commercially for this purpose.
- Summer, snowy, and bare in hero resolution
- Summer, snowy, and bare in desktop resolution
- Summer, snowy, and bare in mobile resolution
- 7 high-resolution diffuse maps
- 6 high-resolution normal maps
What makes SpeedTree models so special? How many features are packed into each model? Details here.
- Hero, desktop, and mobile resolutions
- Tuned lightmap UVs for UE4, all LODs
- Seasonal variations
- Collision objects
- Tuned LOD transitions
- Tuned wind effects
- Preset ambient occlusion
- Branch seam blending used
Want to create limitless variations of these trees or tweak them in any way? A Modeler subscription will get the job done.
Use of this product is subject to the terms of the SpeedTree Model Library Components End User License Agreement.
This product is intended for use with Unreal Engine 4 Subscription and will function properly only with that software (specifically, version 4.3 or newer). This product is not a mesh or standalone asset, and cannot be used to create or export a mesh or standalone asset. It can be modified only with the SpeedTree for UE4 Modeler.