Free UE4 Sample SpeedTree Models (Arbores Gratis)
Comprising a sample broadleaf, palm and conifer, these high-end sample trees may be immediately dropped into any UE4.3 project. Note that these are the same tree models already bundled with the Modeler subscription installer.
- Broadleaf, desktop resolution (7,188 triangles)
- Broadleaf, mobile resolution (999 triangles)
- Conifer, desktop resolution (7,298 triangles)
- Palm, desktop resolution (3,166 triangles)
- 12 high-resolution diffuse maps
- 12 high-resolution normal maps
What makes SpeedTree models so special? How many features are packed into each model? Details here.
- Tuned lightmap UVs for UE4, all LODs
- Collision objects
- Tuned LOD transitions
- Tuned wind effects
- Preset ambient occlusion
- Branch seam blending used
Want to create limitless variations of these trees or tweak them in any way? A Modeler subscription will get the job done.
Use of this product is subject to the terms of the SpeedTree Model Library Components End User License Agreement.
This product is intended for use with Unreal Engine 4 Subscription and will function properly only with that software (specifically, version 4.3 or newer). This product is not a mesh or standalone asset, and cannot be used to create or export a mesh or standalone asset. It can be modified only with the SpeedTree for UE4 Modeler.