Douglas Fir (Pseudotsuga Menziesii)
This tree that required the creation of its own genus (Pseudotsuga) is not a true fir. Douglas Firs are large, stately trees that can reach impressive heights of over 100 meters. They are endemic to the western US.
- Summer, pyramid, and bare in hero resolution
- Summer, pyramid, and bare in desktop resolution
- Summer, pyramid, and bare in mobile resolution
- 10 high-resolution diffuse maps
- 9 high-resolution normal maps
- 7 needle map maker SPM files (utilities for easily creating and adjusting needle-group textures, Modeler subscription needed)
What makes SpeedTree models so special? How many features are packed into each model? Details here.
- Hero, desktop, and mobile resolutions
- Tuned lightmap UVs for UE4, all LODs
- Seasonal variations
- Collision objects
- Tuned LOD transitions
- Tuned wind effects
- Preset ambient occlusion
- Leaf map maker SPM files
- Branch seam blending used
Want to create limitless variations of these trees or tweak them in any way? A Modeler subscription will get the job done.
Use of this product is subject to the terms of the SpeedTree Model Library Components End User License Agreement.
This product is intended for use with Unreal Engine 4 Subscription and will function properly only with that software (specifically, version 4.3 or newer). This product is not a mesh or standalone asset, and cannot be used to create or export a mesh or standalone asset. It can be modified only with the SpeedTree for UE4 Modeler.