Coconut Palm (Cocos Nucifera)
This large palm (up to 30m tall) is named after the fruit it bears, the coconut. This species is grown for decoration as well as for its culinary uses. Coconut Palms grow in abundance throughout the tropical regions of the world.
- Standard in hero resolution
- Version 1, 2, and 3 in desktop resolution
- Version 1, 2, and cluster in mobile resolution
- 12 high-resolution diffuse maps
- 12 high-resolution normal maps
What makes SpeedTree models so special? How many features are packed into each model? Details here.
- Hero, desktop, and mobile resolutions
- Tuned lightmap UVs for UE4, all LODs
- Seasonal variations
- Collision objects
- Tuned LOD transitions
- Tuned wind effects
- Preset ambient occlusion
Want to create limitless variations of these trees or tweak them in any way? A Modeler subscription will get the job done.
Use of this product is subject to the terms of the SpeedTree Model Library Components End User License Agreement.
This product is intended for use with Unreal Engine 4 Subscription and will function properly only with that software (specifically, version 4.3 or newer). This product is not a mesh or standalone asset, and cannot be used to create or export a mesh or standalone asset. It can be modified only with the SpeedTree for UE4 Modeler.