African Baobab (Adansonia Digitata)
**For use with Unity 5 beta and newer only**
Native to Africa, but can also be found in dry regions of India. Baobabs are some of the thickest trees in the world. Their swollen trunks are that way to store water during the dry season. Some specimens are reputed to be thousands of years old. It is a large and distinctive tree that usually grows alone on the Savannah.
- Two versions in hero resolution
- Two versions in desktop resolution
- Two versions in mobile resolution
- 9 high-resolution diffuse maps
- 9 high-resolution normal maps
- 4 leaf map maker SPM files (utilities for easily creating and adjusting leaf-group textures, Modeler subscription needed)
What makes SpeedTree models so special? How many features are packed into each model? Details here.
- Hero, desktop, and mobile resolutions
- Seasonal variations
- Collision objects
- Tuned LOD transitions
- Tuned wind effects
- Preset ambient occlusion
- Leaf map maker SPM files
- Branch seam blending used
Want to create limitless variations of these trees or tweak them in any way? A Modeler subscription will get the job done.
Use of this product is subject to the terms of the SpeedTree Model Library Components End User License Agreement.
This product is intended for use with Unity 5 Subscription and will function properly only with that software (specifically, version 5 beta or newer). This product is not a mesh or standalone asset, and cannot be used to create or export a mesh or standalone asset. It can be modified only with the SpeedTree for Unity Modeler.